BrandPfeifen Huber
FlavoringAlmond, Amaretto, Fruit / Citrus, Nuts / Beans, Orange
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Full
Tabasco Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tabasco (6)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

A friend suggested this one to me and I ordered it in Germany. Took a few months to reach me, but hey I got it in the end. The blend looks amazing in its paint tin and smells fresh (maybe some citrus) and fruity with a hint of marzipan and/or almonds maybe. Not much of tobacco smell though. It works nicely in the pipe and the smoke - which is a bit too much on the light side for me - develops an amazing sweet aroma. The tin smell promise is kept while smoking it. Not one for all day but for sure one to satisfy my sweet tooth while sitting on the balcony in the evening.

Pipe Used: Davidoff Discovery Mali

Age When Smoked: out of tin

Purchased From: Pfeifen Huber

tbingel Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tbingel (1)
Mild to Medium Strong Full Very Pleasant

I used to be a bit skeptic towards the aromatic varieties of pipe tobacco as I thought a lot of aroma enhancers would go in to enhance otherwise inferior raw mixes. This mixture proved my preconceptions wrong. A very precise combination of high quality tobacco varieties resulting a very cool, long and full bodied smoke. Cap that with the well balanced aromatic treatment and we have the perfect tobacco for the starters as well as seasonal smokers. I can smoke this tobacco frequently as it is not heavy on the aromatics and it satisfies my "smoking" in nearly all regards. I used to be an almost exclusive English mixtures smoker but, George have changed my mind. No bitter after taste, a well balanced moisture level, no tongue bite. This tobacco is frequently requested by home folk and the visitors alike as it emanates a very pleasant aroma for all.

Pipe Used: Variety of high quality briars