Topped with a hint of Black Cavendish and nutty Burley matched with expressive flavours of honey, plum and cinnamon. A guaranteed taste of complete harmony.

BrandPeterson
Pleasant, Tolerable to Strong

2.5
Andy7777 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Andy7777 (15)

This is not as nice as the Christmas 2012, 2011 and 2014. This tobacco has a fruity taste, that is also chemical. I would not recommend this, as it is more costly, and nothing special.

Pipe Used: Briar, Pear wood and Corn Cob

Purchased From: My Smoking Shop - Online

brashboy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
brashboy (84)
Mild Mild Mild Tolerable to Strong

Christmas Special 2013 is a nice aromatic, all told. The tobacco is high quality but you won't get your nic-kick from this one. The honey and plum are here in the taste and aroma, the cinnamon kind of comes and goes. If I didn't know there was cinnamon I might not be able to name the flavoring. I thought my family would like this aromatic's room note, but it was not to be. All thought it "strong."

Smoke it slow. Push it and it loses focus as it gets hot and gets wet in the bowl and shank. Also - for me - just a tad bitey when pushed. Hey, I push everything when trying a new blend. But it is a delightful taste (if you like aromatics). I did not find it chemical-ly at all, and I'm very sensitive to flavorings. I thought these flavorings good ones, light years beyond something like Middleton's Cherry or Paladin.

I bought this 100-gr. tin on ebay, half-full. No kidding. Seller didn't dig it and I got most of the tobacco for $5. Even though, due to normal cost, I would not buy this one again (too many really good aromatics), I give it three stars. The quality of the tobacco demands it. Don't know if I'll finish it, as is. I don't smoke a lot of aros. I probably will mix it with a good Burley to raise the nic level and cut back the flavoring.