Our signature blend. A precise mixture of the choicest Virginias pair with toasted cavendish to create a semi-sweet blend that has a fantastic tobacco flavor. An excellent daily smoke!

BrandThe Country Squire Tobacconist
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
S. Shamah Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
S. Shamah (1)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild Very Pleasant

This is my first time ordering from The Country Squire. After reading a comment on a pipe forum, I decided to give them a try. After some reviews I decided on my first order, which consisted of Cherokee, Parson's Blend and Second Breakfast. Placed my order, 3 days later at the most, I received it. Before receiving it, I did have a question. Emailed Jon David, he could not have been more helpful and friendly. I can tell that service is very important at this shop. Anyway, after a long debate on which to try first, I decided on Cherokee. All I can say is WOW! This tobacco is highly rated for a reason. I have tried A LOT of tobaccos, from famous name brands to local B&M blends. But this one is truly something special. It is better than tobaccos that are triple the price. It is so smooth, creamy and sweet. Even with my tendency to have a fast cadence, it never became hot or gave me tongue bite whatsoever. Excellent tobacco with just a hint of sweetness, none finer. Could easily become my new daily smoker. If you are reading this and are thinking about trying it, do it! You will not be disappointed...and I haven't even tried the other 2 yet...can't wait. Thank you very much Jon and I look forward to doing more business with y'all very soon...

Pipe Used: MM Cob, Briars

Purchased From: The Country Squire

Similar Blends: None..

Fivestringbass Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fivestringbass (1)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This blend was a gamble, as I had never heard of the "Old Country Squire" - and do most online ordering thru P&C or Holts. This Cherokee is truly a great mild aromatic - in which the tobacco flavor is noticed (vs. most aromatics, which, while possibly very good smokes, are more dessert than tobacco [i.e. Molto Dolce - an excellent but truly sweet blend]). Burned a bit hot, but I'm heavy and quick on the pipe. I did dry it out a few hrs before filling the bowl, but it burned evenly w/ no tongue bite. Definitely going into regular rotation. If you like Lane 1-Qish blends, give this a try for more of a true tobacco-aromatic experience.

Pipe Used: Kaywoodie bent billiard

jasoncbaily Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jasoncbaily (2)
Very Mild Very Mild Mild Very Pleasant

Great daily smoke. Very mild. Pleasant room note. Enjoyable any time of the day. Not a big nicotine hit. Just a great go to smoking tobacco.

Pipe Used: Neerup 3 Brandy