Notes: A smooth, tasty blend of both premium Golden and Black Cavendish leaf. A light Vanilla top coating gives this blend a delicious flavour and delightful aroma. This is a great anytime, anywhere choice. Try it and you'll see why!

BrandCity Cigar Company
Taste
Cloud Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Cloud (11)
Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Quite a pleasant smoke for any time of the day. The vanilla flavouring for the casing is not overpowering. It goes nicely with the tobacco's taste. I bought some of this blend for the second time to do this review. Humidity level on it is great, much better than the first time so I feel like now it gets a just evaluation. Smoked a bowl in my cob last night at dusk. Impeccable aromatic characteristics. I would say City's own is perfect for those who find they don't like chocolate or cocoa flavoured aromatics like Broadway Breeze. Other than that CO and BB are very similar.

Edit: I have let my CO sit in the bag for six months I would say. This is excellent cavendish. There's golden cavendish and black cavendish. The black is oily and does leave a residue when it was still moist. Doesn't do that anymore. Now it's humidity is vastly improved with age. Very glad to find this house blend. As I'm stoking away on this I find it mild. But with enough flavour to warrant a medium. Was once sweet and possessed strong notes of vanilla. Now the tobacco side is shining through

Pipe Used: Briar (dunhill bruyere, killarney), missouri meer

Purchased From: City Cigar

Similar Blends: Black cavendish vanilla.