Brown Bogie, also known as Happy Bogie is a true stout old fashioned smoke. Good strength so more suited o the experienced smoker. This is the aromatic scented version.

BrandGawith, Hoggarth & Co.
Manufactured ByGawith Hoggarth
FlavoringFloral Essences
CutRope
CountryUnknown
Strength
Strong
Very Strong
Taste
Full
Strong
2.0
Strong Very Strong Full Strong

Gawith Hoggarth-Kendal Aromatic Brown Bogie. This is a medium thickness twist, being just over a centimetre. The smell coming from it is hugely floral, I'm yet to smell a stronger scent from a blend. When I began to slice mine into coins I realized straight away how in need of some drying this was going to be, to try to smoke it without doing so would be pointless. The flavour of the smoke is very floral, the floral attribute is without doubt the boss with this blend. Although the floral taste is strong it doesn't totally take things over, the tobacco can still be detected, it just needs a little extra work to do so. I get a good sized dose of N, it's not a blend to smoke on an empty stomach! The room note is vastly floral, if you like roses you will love it! I don't really enjoy floral blends but I don't exactly hate this one so I score it two stars.

Pipe Used: Missouri Meerschaum Cob