Broad Black Cavendish, fine and coarse Virginia, hand rubbed Virginia Flake and the sensual aroma of Vanilla, Exotic Flavour and Old Whisky sum up to a full aromatic Mixture with an excellent room note.
(description translated from the tin)

BrandPfeifen Huber
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringFruit / Citrus, Vanilla, Whisky
Packaging100 g Tin
Strength
Strong
Taste
Full
austrianpiper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
austrianpiper (3)
Very Mild Strong Full Very Pleasant

I normally smoke VAPERS and Latakia – Mixtures but from time to time I try aromatics. So here we go with Pfeifen Hubers Danish Mixture:

It is a broad cut with Virginia, Broken Virginia and Black Cavendish scented with Vanilla, Exotic Flavour and Old Whisky. The tobacco is a bit too moist out of the fresh opend tin so I would recommend to let it air for about 20 minutes. The smell form the tin is overwhelming and I can detect the Vanilla and some kind of fruit notes. I like the smell and it is not unpleasant. The tin says Danish but in my opinion it isn´t a danish blend, it is definetly a high aromatic mixture.

I recommend medium to bigger bowls due to the broad cut, and I must say that the picture of the toacco looks very delicious. It needs a few tries to get the tobacco lit. The aroma of sweet fruits is promptly on your tongue and I think I also can taste the Old Whisky and the Vanilla in the background. The smoke is cool and the aroma is there until to the bottom of the bowl. Also relights are no problem the aroma remains constant. I think they have used high quality leaves for this blend. (I guess its blended at DTM in Hamburg but I am not sure)

You have to puff it very carefully and gently because it can bite if treated too hard. If you smoke it too hot the aroma gets bitter and it will bite yout tongue. I think it is not possible to smoke it without filter, it will irritate your mouth. I have smoked it always with carbon filter.

The room note is excellent, Mrs Columbo likes it!

The price of 15,70 € / 100g is absolutley okay.

If you have nothing to do with aros stay away form this stuff, it will disappoint you. But if you like aros it is worth a try for that good price.

I can´t believe, but it´s an high aromatic tobacco that I like and I will defintley finish this tin!

Four stars.