An American style blend made from rich Cavendish tobaccos with a smooth mocha, vanilla and Irish cream flavouring which provides a fantastic flavoursome smoke, mild to medium in strength.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Manufactured ByMy Smoking Shop
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Coffee, Cream, Vanilla
Strength
Strong
Taste
Very Mild Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Irish Cream. This is a great aromatic!

The blend itself mostly consists of medium brown Cavendish, there's a few specks of black but the brown makes up the majority of this blend.

The aroma is brilliant. It smells like some form of expensive chocolate cream dessert!

The smoke is a real pleasure. It tastes like a tiramisu. It's very creamy and chocolaty with a great addition of coffee. Like I said, a tiramisu!

Out of all the additives I find the vanilla to be the weakest. Even if it's been added in an equal quantity the others are so preeminent they make it seem lighter.

I find the nicotine really mild in this one. It takes a big puff to get noticed.

The room note is superb, again like tiramisu!

The final good point is tongue bite. It doesn't even give the slightest when sucked like crazy!

I knew this was a four star blend when I took my first puff and after some time with it my opinion remains the same!

Highly recommended.