A fantastic premier league super high quality tobacco made using only the finest grade gold leaf Virginia. Totally unique with only the slight Orange smell you get from the purest Virginia.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Manufactured ByMy Smoking Shop
Strength
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
JimInks (2040)

The Virginias provide a lot of hay and grass, some citrus, a drop or two go honey, and a pinch of spice. The nic-hit is mild. Won’t bite or get harsh, but does a slight rough edge, and can get a little warm on the tongue if puffed fast. Burns clean and slightly slow due to the cut of the tobacco, but has a very consistent flavor from start to finish. Leaves a little moisture in the bowl, and needs a few relights. Has a decent after taste, and is an all day smoke or a mixer.

Mild to Medium None Detected Medium Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Goldleaf Virginia. I think this is the ultimate blend for a Virginia leaf smoker!

A good proportion of the blend is more like broken flakes rather than ready rubbed, not so big that they need rubbing but still big enough to be identifiable as being from a flake.

The smell is one of the purest/unadulterated Virginia ones that I know of. Very, very grassy.

The smoke is simply full of Virginia flavour. I can't identify any underlying tastes but I get a whopping hay/grass flavour from the Virginia. It's delicious!

I don't get that much nicotine from this, it's mild most of the time with it only becoming medium if it's strained to the point of being uncomfortable on the palate.

Other than when I really stress it the smoke is quite cool in temperature and it doesn't bite me.

The room note is again a full on Virginia one, a good aroma without too much volume of smoke in the room.

This blend has completely shocked me. I was expecting a run of the mill Virginia blend but what I've stumbled across is one of the finest Virginia blends available!

Well done My Smoking Shop, highly recommended.

Pipe Used: Peder Jeppeson