Pack Cherokee Original pipe tobacco in your pipe and get ready for a rich and pleasant smoking experience. Air cured and blended with choice Green River and black cavendish tobaccos, medium bodied Cherokee Original pipe tobacco features a slight vanilla aroma and is packaged in a resealable 16 ounce pouch to keep it fresh.

Notes: Produced by the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and primarily known as a RYO blend.

BrandCherokee
Blend TypeBurley Based
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley
FlavoringVanilla
Packagingone pound bag
Strength
Medium, Medium to Strong
Extremely Mild
Taste
Tolerable, Tolerable to Strong
1.0
GLEN BURNIE Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
GLEN BURNIE (7)
Medium to Strong Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

I bought 2 pounds of this on sale from Thompson because often I am really cheap. It is not quite a cigarette cut so it packs and smokes fine in a cob. Taste is an OK non-aromatic Burley blend. Not a good one but not bad. The down side for me is that it gives me serious briar breath. I cant blend that away by mixing with another tobacco. I know that can vary from person to person but it keeps me from rating it as a 2

Pipe Used: cob

Age When Smoked: fresh then aged 12 months same result

Purchased From: Thompson

Catholic Hoosier Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Catholic Hoosier (5)
Medium Extremely Mild Medium Tolerable to Strong

I picked this up because it was the only pipe tobacco I could find at the only store that was open at the time. It was very cheap, and I figured I'd give it a try. The tobacco had almost no noticeable flavor to it when I originally smoked it. I got fairly bad tongue bite, and it felt like I was just smoking hot air. This tobacco was not necesarilly horrible, it just didn't have anything going for it. So, I put it on the shelf, and ignored it for nearly a year. When I came back to it to try, I noticed I had not completely sealed the bag up, and the tobacco had consequentially dried to a crisp. I decided to smoke it anyway, and it seemed fine to me. Again, no flavor or taste. It took me 3 weeks of smoking this exclusively to start picking up on the slight vanilla flavoring in it. About the only people I would recommend this tobacco to are 1) People who genuinely cannot afford tobacco, and are looking for the best bang-for-buck option, and 2) People who wish to inhale the tobacco through their pipe to get a nicotine hit.