From Pipes&Cigars website: Peach Pie combines Burley, Virginia and slowly-steamed black Cavendish with the bright, sweet and refreshing flavor of peaches. This comforting blend will be a favorite with everyone in the room.

Blended ByCarl McCallister
FlavoringPeach
PipesAndCigars.com
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild, Medium
Very Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
Taste
JimInks (2028)

The peach taste is not as strong as I expected when I opened the baggie as it has a nice aroma of the fruit. It does have a rich flavor that sublimates the grass and citrus from the Virginia, and the molasses and nuts from the burley. The black cavendish isn’t very obvious, but I got a hint of vanilla here and there. Hardly has any nicotine. It may need a light dry time. Burns as a reasonable rate with moderate amount of relights, and a smooth consistent taste from start to finish. Won't bite even when pushed. It will leave some moisture in the bowl, but won’t goop up your pipe or leave any dottle. Needs a few relights. The after taste will linger a little, and the room note will please most people. An all day smoke if you’re into peaches.

Theosprey247 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Theosprey247 (69)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

Opening the bag I was transported to summertime when peaches are in season. The tin/bag note is really delicious. The tobacco is slightly moist but still lights fairly easily and stays lit. The initial few puffs the peach flavor is easily detectable, however, as the smokes continues it becomes less and less. Which is a shame cause I really like the flavor. The smoke is smooth and doesn't bite. A good smoke, but will I reorder it? Probably not.

Pipe Used: Petersons

Purchased From: Pipesandcigars.com

tbear79072 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tbear79072 (18)
Medium Medium Mild Very Pleasant

This is going to be one of my everyday tobaccos. I love the aroma and room note of this whether lit or not. Bought one pound already and thinking of adding another pound to that. This reminds me of the older tobaccos before all the exotic flavors were developed. It makes me think of a library with a fireplace and leather chairs. Tried this on a whim to use to sweeten a blend that I had already. Let a friend try this and he is asking for another sample. He will buy his own very soon. The only drawback is the room note may be a bit much in a small space. It's not offensive but it does stay around. I can smell it on my clothes 30 minutes after my smoke. I love that part of it also. It is like the tobaccos my father smoked when I was a kid and when I first started smoking pipes 30 years ago. Can't say enough good about this tobacco.

Pipe Used: Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman