A blend of high grade Virginia to light Orange Virginia tobaccos from the traditional tobacco fields of Zimbabwe, Brazil and USA. Black Cavendish has been added to give the blend a beautiful contrast. Swiss Chocolate flavor. Loose Ribbon cut.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate
Strength
Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium, Medium to Full, Full
2.5
Russell Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Russell (62)
Strong Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This is sold in bulk at several smoke shops here, and was my first pipe tobacco.

It's got healthy dose of nicotine- this is up there with dunhill's london mixture and maybe even surpasses it. I had to sit down the first time I smoked this and was quite dizzy.

I like this one alot, it does taste and smell like chocolate too.

A winner when you want it sweet, and strong.

I'd give this 4 stars but it bites a little, and has propylene glycol in it. Dump the last third of the bowl, it's goop.

lustra Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
lustra (170)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

For me, this tobacco is neither irresistable nor chocolate. Both casings and tobacco flavor seem strangely absent, but this stuff, lifeless though it is, still has enough twitch left to bite. I really can't distinguish this from any number of other bland aromatics I've smoked.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Irresistable Chocolate.

Let me start by telling you,that this tobacco is very nice and doe's have a Swiss Chocolate, flavour. But,if you start smoking it while it's to fresh,it will definitely have tendency to bite! There's alot of moisture and the trick is,it need's time to both age and dry out abit.If you do that,you'll be well rewarded with a most enjoyable deliciuos smoke,right to the end of the bowl.Highly enjoyable,given time and patience. 7 out of 10.

MikeB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
MikeB (15)
Strong Strong Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Very strong and pungent. The aroma before lighting is nice (the reason I tried it) but the tobacco is far too powerful for me. The room note is how I wanted it to taste. I will try it again as I gain more experience with different blends.