A blend of high grade Virginia to light Orange Virginia tobaccos from the traditional tobacco fields of Zimbabwe, Brazil and USA. Black Cavendish has been added to give the blend a beautiful contrast. Swiss Chocolate flavor. Loose Ribbon cut.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium, Strong
Mild to Medium, Medium, Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium, Full
2.3
lustra Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
lustra (170)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

For me, this tobacco is neither irresistable nor chocolate. Both casings and tobacco flavor seem strangely absent, but this stuff, lifeless though it is, still has enough twitch left to bite. I really can't distinguish this from any number of other bland aromatics I've smoked.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Irresistable Chocolate.

Let me start by telling you,that this tobacco is very nice and doe's have a Swiss Chocolate, flavour. But,if you start smoking it while it's to fresh,it will definitely have tendency to bite! There's alot of moisture and the trick is,it need's time to both age and dry out abit.If you do that,you'll be well rewarded with a most enjoyable deliciuos smoke,right to the end of the bowl.Highly enjoyable,given time and patience. 7 out of 10.

MikeB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
MikeB (15)
Strong Strong Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Very strong and pungent. The aroma before lighting is nice (the reason I tried it) but the tobacco is far too powerful for me. The room note is how I wanted it to taste. I will try it again as I gain more experience with different blends.