A classic golden mixture. This blend consists of ripe Carolina Virginia tobaccos, Cavendish pressed and cut to perfection. Blended with our special processed Black Cavendish. Medium Cavendish cut.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
Blend TypeCavendish Based
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringHoney
Strength
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Jason h. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jason h. (47)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This was a blend, as with others left a lasting impression with me. Its a shame you cant find it anymore, because I think this blend is quite noteworthy! The pouch note as well as the room note were outstanding. Its sad that it cant be found anymore!

I used to smoke this from time to time as it was readily available in bulk from John David, Ltd. at a local mall (alas, long gone). It is aptly named as it is very heather forward with the honey in the background. The Virginia presence is not lacking either, but very mild. Not a bad aromatic as it is by no means cloying or goopy, not did it smoke hot or bite. You have to like the floral essence (not Lakeland-like) to really appreciate this, however. A nice change of pace tobacco for when you are looking for something different. Certainly not in my line-up for rotation smoke, nor would I go out of my way to purchase it again. Never the less, I can recommend it as a pleasant diversion.

Gae Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gae (46)

This is a rather light, sweet & tasty tobacco.If your looking for something more interesting than say a Champagne flavour,then this would most likely be it.It's easy to light & doesn't leave any sign of goop in the bowl.The taste is very nice in a mild flavoursome way,without being over powering.Definitely a sweet Virginia taste & Mild Cavendish Honey Flavour.(VERY NICE)I find it can be accompanied while drinking Tea,Beer or Wine without fuss.It's a very nice tobacco all round & would be good for a beginner,or seasoned pipe smoker when in the mood for something lighter.Infact I found nothing offensive at all. In it's class-I'll give it 5 Out of 5 Star's.