This toasted Black Cavendish is blended with Cavendish and Virginia tobaccos and finished with a subtle Black Cherry flavour for sweetness.

BrandBrigham Enterprises Inc.
Taste
AlexeiR Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
AlexeiR (1)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

This is a terrific blend for hot weather. I took it with me to an island retreat this Summer, and smoked it by the pool, relaxing in the sun. Very pleasant.

It has vibrant cherry, and almond notes. This is an excellent blend if you enjoy fruity Cavendish aromatics. I also detect a hint of Latakia.

It smokes a little damp, and leaves a lot of dottle, and gurgles. It also at times has an overwhelming ammonia scent it gives off, I gather this is a byproduct of the flavoring process.

All in all, one of my favorite blends. The store I purchase at doesn't have any brands besides Brigham, and McBaren though. So, I sort of feel like I'm stuck with these two brands, and perhaps I'm overstating the goodness of this particular tobacco due to my excitement that I have actually found a half decent Mr B's blend.

In any case, it's definitely worth a try, especially if you're getting a little bored and want to mix things up.

Pipe Used: Brigham Mountaineer

Age When Smoked: 23

Purchased From: Sheffield and Sons, Abbotsford, BC, Canada

Similar Blends: Borkum Riff Cherry Liqeur.