Our mildest Black Cavendish blend. Additional steam and heavy heat pressure create this light aromatic blend. Loose cut.

Notes: Flavor/Aroma: "Extraordinarily gentle cherry creme extracts favor this mild mixture with beguiling taste and flavor."

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringCherry, Cream
Strength
Extremely Mild, Very Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

This is a very nice PSB wet black Cavendish with some caramel and a hint of cherry flavor, with thick white smoke and ultra mild.

All PSB Black Cavendish are excellent, the best of theme is cherry bon bon IMO.

Mike Munday Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mike Munday (3)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I HAD HEARD FROM A FRIEND THAT BLACK MAGESTY WAS A GOOD SMOKE - INVESTED IN 4 OZ FROM P&C - LOVE IT - SMOOTH TASTE - GREAT ROOM NOTE - NOT TO STRONG - NO BITE - FLAVOR IS VERY NICE - POUCH NOTE IS EXCELLENT - OVERALL IT GIVE IT 5 STARS AFTER SMOKING ALL 4 OZ. PASS IT ON!

Smoke_Ring Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Burn = 9

After Taste = 9

Raw Score = 54

Rated Percentage = 90%

Comment = Very Smooth, Very Mild, no After Taste, this is a nice mature Black Cavendish

Taylor3006 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taylor3006 (47)

I love black cavendish tobacco and as I work through the different brands I was happy to discover this blend. It is a touch on the mild side but I find that nice. Moist but no problem getting it lit or keeping it burning. As with the other Peter Stokkebye black cavendish tobaccos, I find a hint of sweetness that really reminds me of bubble gum. No sour notes, no tongue bite and a very good value. Can find no downside to this, definitely a good tobacco for everyday. I get plenty of compliments on the room note from smokers and non smokers. A must try for new pipe smokers, it comes in bulk and you can get a few ounces for a few dollars, worth a try.

Update: This has become my everyday smoke as well as a great tobacco for blending. I found that if I blend this 50/50 with Stokkebye's cherry that is just perfect for me. If you are a beginning smoker or a switchover from cigarettes, this is a very forgiving blend and well worth a try.

Fofo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fofo (78)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Not bad but way too mild. This would be the equivalent of smoking an ultra light cigarette when you are used to the full flavor ones. I'd recommend this to someone smoking for the first time.

Shard Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Shard (4)
Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

I found this tobacco to be a very unsatisfying smoke. It packs and lights and burns nicely, and has a nice if inoffensive pouch smell, but overall, it left me almost completely unsatisfied. This is a tobacco without character or flavour. I honestly could have been smoking air for all I knew. My only recommendation is that this is a nice base tobacco for diluting stronger tobaccos, especially strong aromatics that need some breathing room and more dryness.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Very Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Black Majesty. April 2004. Very,very mild.One of the mildest blends I've ever smoked.Cherry taste in a very mild way and maybe a little hint of vanilla in the background.The cavendish is the main player here obviously and its good.Nothing here to offend you in anyway.Smokers who are use to stronger tobaccos,will be left seeking more satisfaction.But for people seeking something mild can't possibly go wrong.Especially new comers to the world of pipe smoking.Very easy to smoke and handle. 6 out of 10.

Aldo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aldo (31)
Very Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

By, "on occasion," I should say that I smoke and enjoy this tobacco very rarely.

It is a very mild Black Cavendish with only a hint of topping, which, to my taste, is cherry. The somewhat earthy taste of the tobacco predominates.

I cannot abide most cherry cavendishes...this one is very understated, and I do enjoy it once in a blue moon.