The newest of our mild aromatic tobaccos. A mild sweet tobacco with a delightful flavor and aroma.

BrandPeretti
2.5
malarkeys Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
malarkeys (1)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

easy to smoke enjoyable, nice smell & taste good too

shihan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
shihan (22)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

The only tobacco from peretti that disappoints me. A sweet aromatic that has a slghtly artificial taste. Not really bad, just below what I expect from L.J. Peretti.

Gandalf the Grey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gandalf the Grey (9)
Mild Very Mild Mild Very Pleasant

Now...I don't know if this is the same Irish mist intended by the lister or the last reviewer, but I am referring to a custom Irish Mist blend made in Wisconsin at a place called Tobacco World.

It is a sweet, zesty, tasty tobacco with a very, very pleasant room note. My father's tobacco of choice, it packs incredibly well, lights evenly, and like of the other TW blends, burns to a perfect white ash.

What more do ya need?

pocket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pocket (27)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

Got a 100 grams by post from American friends. It is not for sale in Holland. This is an aromatic, but a real pleasent aromatic. Does not burn on the tongue and my wife asks when I am gonna smoke this again. The taste stays around after smoking in my moustache. Burns to grey ashes and burns very good. An absolute winner for aromatic-fans!