An elegant aromatic. This light-bodied mixture of Matured Virginias and a Special Black is artfully flavored to be soft and mild all the way down the bowl. A light fruit essence tempts the palate.

BrandMcCranie's
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringFruit / Citrus
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Strong
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Very Full
RyeWhiskey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
RyeWhiskey (43)

1st thing about this 'baccy is my wife loves the smell, in the tin and the room-note and that makes it a great smoke alone. On my side, it is an aromatic so if you don't like them you might not like this one. I bought it in bulk at Mcranies in Charlotte and when I first got a whiff of it, I almost thought I could eat it from glass jar. It packs great but leave it out to dry a bit and then it will smoke easier. Upon smoking it, it lights easily once dried a bit and comes through with a smooth, mellow kind of draw. Hard to say exactly what the taste is, but that it is real smooth. If you are in Mcranies or are placing an order, this is fairly cheap bulk and you might want to give it a try. I bought more upon going to the store again, and will get more next time.

TommyKinda Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TommyKinda (6)
Mild Strong Very Full Very Pleasant

Perfect for the sweet tooth. It's seriously like having desert and for me that's a good thing. Great beginner tobacco or just for aromatic fans. If anyone knows of a tinned brand this good let me know.

CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Very Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant

A very light if somewhat unremarkable aromatic. I think this one will be a wife-pleaser. Very mild slightly sweet room aroma. Light sweet taste.

I'll keep it around for smoking in mixed company.

Comes from McCranie's - IMHO they are the best in the business for taking care of the customer. (No, I don't work for them)