A fabulous American style blend made from rich black Cavendish Tobaccos double fermented to give a fantastically smooth smoke. Flavoured with wild black Cherries, Vanilla and Navy Rum. Exceptionally slow burning, you will not be disappointed. It is really reminiscent of Christmas with its fantastic taste and aroma.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Blended ByMy smoking shop
Manufactured ByMy smoking shop
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringCherry, Rum, Vanilla
Strength
Taste

My Smoking Shop-Christmas Cheer. I have been a regular customer of My Smoking Shop for a good few years now and despite the fact I buy a number of cigars and branded tobaccos from them this is the first time I have tried one of their own blends. It comes in a pouch as it's loose weighed and the second I break the seal I can see I'm in for a treat! The smell is enticing, it's a very cherry one with a candy sweetness too. It does require a short airing, it's not ludicrously damp but a hour or so per bowl full makes all the difference. I find the taste from this superb! The cherries are a lot subtler than I had anticipated them to be, the culmination of the additives make for a full seasonal taste. The rum certainly spices up the blend but it isn't as strong with it as a lot of blends with rum can be! The nicotine definitely falls into the milder category, if you like your "N" then a quite large inhalation is required! Tongue bite has not occurred once throughout the bowl and to be fair the smoke is of a cooler temperature so you can really take big puffs of this wonderful smoke. The room note is without doubt a rummy/cherry aromatic one, pleasing to me albeit a full one so it might be off putting for some people! Having tried a few Christmas aromatics I am comfortable to say this one is the nicest I have had so far!

18/12/14. This is so good it is my 'go to' smoke for Christmas, I can't resist it!

Pipe Used: Rattray Six Friends