An American style blend made from rich Cavendish Tobaccos with a smooth Buttered Rum flavouring which provides a fantastic flavoursome smoke

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Blended ByMy smoking shop
Manufactured ByMy smoking shop
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringButter, Rum
Strength
Taste
Medium Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Buttered Rum. When I opened my pouch and took the initial smell it made me want to eat it. The smell is fabulous, a nice smooth tobacco aroma with a good addition of lively rum.

Being Cavendish tobacco it's mainly dark brown with some flecks of black throughout. The moisture's perfect enabling it to be enjoyed imminently.

The flavour is very enjoyable. The rum lends a good zesty piquancy while there is a superb buttery creaminess of an equal weight. I find after about ten minutes the rum becomes a little stronger. Not overly so but it slightly overtakes the creaminess.

Although this isn't strong with nicotine it has enough to be easily noticed and identified. Hard-core N lovers would probably want more but I feel it would be enough for the most of us.

The room note is pleasant enough and it doesn't cause too much smog in the room.

I wasn't expecting too much from this blend really, rum is a popular addition to many aromatics but I find the creaminess from this outstanding.

Highly recommended.