An American style blend made from full blown black Cavendish long cut Tobaccos with a strong distinctive Blueberry flavouring which provides a fantastic flavoursome smoke and exquisite aroma , mild to medium in strength .

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Blended ByMy smoking shop
Manufactured ByMy smoking shop
ContentsBlack Cavendish
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop - Blueberry Black Cavendish. This would make the perfect beginners blend.

Inside the pouch sits a jet black mixture. It's of a decent enough moisture amount to be smoked right away, it would benefit from a short air but I still find it useable imminently. The smell is a crystal clear berry one, not too false or sugary but really true.

As I said, it would benefit from a slight drying; without this it requires the lighter to be used quite diligently, I don't really mind though as once it's lit it gives me a good enough burn.

The smoke has a great Blueberry flavour to it; like the pouch note, it's not too sugary or false but a clear addition of Blueberry. This smoke is quite thick and cool, it creates an immense amount of it too, this could be an issue for any anti-smokers around! They could complain like mad and it wouldn't bother me as I think the note from this is impeccable; very, very fruity!

The nicotine is exactly what I expected from a straight Black Cavendish blend, this is the reason there is a category marked Extremely Mild on this site!

A bowl of Blueberry Black Cavendish lasts long enough to make a good relaxing smoke. This would be lovely in the evening after a meal when what's required is flavour instead of nicotine.

This is a great aromatic tobacco: I could see it being enjoyed by newer smokers who want something tamer but also the flavour's good enough to be savoured by any seasoned piper.

Highly recommended.