An American style blend made from full blown black Cavendish long cut Tobaccos with a strong distinctive Vanilla flavouring which provides a fantastic flavoursome smoke with an exquisite aroma , mild to medium in strength .

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Blended ByMy smoking shop
Manufactured ByMy smoking shop
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Taste
Very Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Black Kathy Vanilla. This smells good enough to eat!

The name is very appropriate. When I look into my pouch there's no arguing that this is a very dark mixture! Maybe not quite jet black but very very dark nevertheless.

It has good moisture and as I said, it smells superb. The vanilla comes through with vigour from the pouch.

If I were to rename this it would be Smooth Black Vanilla. The smoke has such a velvety texture with a brilliant taste of vanilla to it. I know vanilla is a very common flavouring in tobacco but that doesn't change the fact that when a blend's good it's good. THIS IS GOOD!

There isn't a lot of nicotine in the smoke. It's a pretty mild/relaxing mixture.

This smokes brilliantly: Cool, even, flavoursome and bite free. The only negative is that it can create a bit too much cake, oil, and residue in the pipe. I think this would be well suited to a dedicated pipe.

I like my rotation to include spicy/stronger Va-Pers in the morning and day then I'll move on to a calmer/relaxing/weaker blend in the evening and this fits the latter slot perfectly!

I had quite low expectations for this; "ANOTHER vanilla blend? Ah well, worth a try". I shouldn't have been so judgemental. Until now all the My Smoking Shop blends have been very enjoyable and this is no different.

A perfect evening smoke.