This is a blend of Cavendish , Burley and Virginia Tobacco that has been marinated with Honey extract and finished off with broken Virginia flake pieces . Finally a dusting of our own Cherry flavour makes this an excellent introductory blend for beginners or those looking to try an aromatic blend for the first time .

BrandSmoke King
Packaging25g Tin, 25g Pouch
Strength
Taste
2.0

Smoke King Cherry Cream Mixture . The un-lit mix is quite entertaining in texture , pretty much covering the whole spectrum of styles ! I see all different sizes of ribbons, a few broken flakes , and a good helping of Black Cav' . I have kept mine in a mason jar for a few months and in that time it has obtained a great level of moisture , to be fair it slips my mind what the initial amount was prior to putting in said jar ! The smell from the mix is a very sweet one , I can detect the Cherry but that is far less dominant than the Honey . Getting this lit is "easy- peasy" ! A short touch of the flame is plenty to set off a steady burn . The flavour is gentle with the Cherries ! I can definitely ascertain that it's a Cherry Aro' in my bowl but it is a taste that is very well complimented by the Honey , I would say that the flavour is a dead on 50/50 split between the two . Although I compliment the burns steadiness , something I can't compliment is the smokes heat and Tongue-Bite . Throughout the bowl , whether sipped or sucked it issues a kick , a negative point which is exacerbated by the temperature of the smoke , it's too warm , bordering on hot ! Back on to a positive now , Room-Note ! This , again , has a pleasant Honey touch to it without the Cherry hogging the note , I can detect the Cherry but as I have found all along it is pleasantly gentle . For me , this is a good blend that allows a few negatives to bring it down , those being Bite and heat .

Pipe Used: Peterson Irish Harp