Blended ByCarl McCallister
FlavoringCherry
Packaging1.5 ounces Tin
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Mild, Medium
2.0
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

The cherry aroma is strong when you open the tin, but it’s less so when you smoke it. It tastes a little like a milder Spinnaker, but the tobacco is much dryer here. I don’t really taste the burley much, though it’ll pop up a little if you completely dry this out. The grassy Virginia is a little noticeable, more so if dried out. After the half way point, it is minutely syrupy at times, but not annoyingly so. Unlike some cherry blends, it doesn’t turn harsh as you get near the end. Basically, it’s a medium tasting blend that leaves a pleasant after taste, has a nice room note, and burns pretty decently, though there’s a very slight bit of moisture at the finish.

Fire and Oil Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fire and Oil (13)
Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I was given a tin of this. That's the only reason that I would end up with a cherry-flavored tobacco. One hot, summer day, as I worked in the yard and the garage, I popped it open b/c what the heck.

It's light... beyond light. It smokes easily and doesn't bite. It has a very mild and pleasing room note and - the biggest surprise by far - leaves practically ZERO lingering scent. I've smoked this several times since in my car specifically because there is no lingering smoke smell in my car the next day. It's very strange to me and I'm not sure how it's possible, but - for that reason alone - it's almost worth buying a tin of cherry tobacco.

Almost.