For the pipe man who likes more flavour . Heavily accented with Latakia and Brown Virginia leaf the blend is rounded off by the addition of a little Turkish and a good helping of Burley . On the nose the smell is fantastic , light up and the Latakia is there center stage but well supported by the rest . Robust in character and not one for the lover of aromatics .

BrandSmoke King
Blended BySmoke King
Manufactured BySmoke King
ContentsBurley, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia
Packaging25g Tin, 25g Pouch
CountryUnknown
Strength
Taste
Full
Medium None Detected Full Pleasant

Smoke King Britannia Mixture . I wasn't sure what to expect with this as it is not from one of the more eminent companies , but as they give such great internet service I thought I'd give it a go . When I first opened it I was greeted by a splendid looking mix , where the pieces range in colour from light golden right up to jet black , what a visual pleasure ! Now thinking more logically , what I notice is the perfect moisture level , which fills me with assurance that this will ignite perfectly , and it does . Once lit I realise that just because this is not from a known dealer it should not be ignored as it's awesome ! The Virginia acts as this blends backbone and base , as it can be easily identified but does not outshine the other flavours . The Burley is probably the least noticeable ingredient , but is still there to acknowledge if you try to identify it , with the smokey Latakia taking the limelight with pure brilliance . Even if I suck like crazy Tongue Bite still remains very elusive with a Nicotine level that is brilliant , where it is hard to not inhale it as it is sheer perfection and the smoke slides down with ease ! This is a blend I could smoke all day long and still want more ! To be succinct , if you live in the U.K and can get it then it is a must that you try it ... perfection !

Pipe Used: Devorin Denovic Morta