Website Description: Warm-Up Blend is a great pipe tobacco for enjoying outdoors, now that the weather is better, or anywhere, because the aroma is amazingly pleasant. This mixture of Virginias from around the world, mellow Burleys and smooth black Cavendish is finished with a unique combination of caramel, vanilla and light fruit notes. Enjoy the springtime flavor of Warm-Up.

Brandpipesandcigars.com
Blended ByRuss Ouellette
Manufactured ByPipes & Cigars
FlavoringCaramel, Fruit / Citrus, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
Backwoods Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Backwoods Piper (47)

I have been on a quest as of recent to try to find some aro's that I can tolerate as well as the people who may be around while I'm smoking. I am an English, VA non-aro smoker and always have difficulty in the depth of flavor compromise that comes with many aro's. Warm Up is an exception to this compromised feeling. This blend appeals to me in ways I couldn't have imagined. I love the base tobacco's very rich and nutty and the caramel vanilla flavoring is not over the top. Burns nicely but it's still an aro and has a tendency to bite if smoked in haste. Beyond this I find Warm Up flavorful and satisfying and have kept the complaints to a minimum with the room note.

Pipe Used: Corn cob and briars