This is a delightful combination of Virginias and soft, cut-cake Burley Cavendish. A mellow, nutty flavor with an aroma to match. An excellent choice for the new pipe smoker.

BrandMcCranie's
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
Packaging50g Tin, Bulk
Strength
Taste
2.0
Very Mild Very Mild Mild Pleasant

Delicate, sweet taste, just not enough body. When I got it, I was just coming off cigarettes and was like the New York Martini drinker who thought he could drink moonshine like ice water: this stuff is harsh when you smoke it heavy or God forbid, try to inhale it. Though I will not get it again, It would be a pleasant smoke for a new pipe smoker or even an old one who can enjoy it slowly-I just need a little more taste from my slow sipping and not a tobacco that turns from a Jeckyl to a Hyde when I push it too hard.

1-09-10 Of course, now that I have more experience, I know that the reason this is not pleasant to inhale is the topping. Nothing like moonshine either! I was just trying to make an analogy and failing. Trying to drink moonshine like ice water is more like inhaling 1792 Flake. I still like the occasional inhale from a mild Virginia!