This is a delightful combination of Virginias and soft, cut-cake Burley Cavendish. A mellow, nutty flavor with an aroma to match. An excellent choice for the new pipe smoker.

BrandMcCranie's
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
FlavoringNuts / Beans
Packaging50g Tin, Bulk
Strength
Taste
2.0
Very Mild Very Mild Mild Pleasant

Delicate, sweet taste, just not enough body. When I got it, I was just coming off cigarettes and was like the New York Martini drinker who thought he could drink moonshine like ice water: this stuff is harsh when you smoke it heavy or God forbid, try to inhale it. Though I will not get it again, It would be a pleasant smoke for a new pipe smoker or even an old one who can enjoy it slowly-I just need a little more taste from my slow sipping and not a tobacco that turns from a Jeckyl to a Hyde when I push it too hard.

1-09-10 Of course, now that I have more experience, I know that the reason this is not pleasant to inhale is the topping. Nothing like moonshine either! I was just trying to make an analogy and failing. Trying to drink moonshine like ice water is more like inhaling 1792 Flake. I still like the occasional inhale from a mild Virginia!