Comes in a generic pouch, as mixed by a tobacconists.

BrandSmoke King
Strength
Taste
Smokey Steve Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Smokey Steve (2)

As a relatively inexperienced pipe smoker I thought id try a few tabaccos, but found it difficult to find anywhere that sells pipe tobacco near where I live.the one shop that was near me recently closed. I ordered from smoke king who are based in leeds, and purchased my favorite , petersons sunset breeze and a few samples to try. This morello cherry mixture is blended by the tobacco shop and I have found was a very rewarding choice. Upon opening the postage packet I was hit by a deleightful sweet cherry aroma that made me rip the packaging that little bit quicker to have a good sniff. Even a few days later I find myself having a sniff of my tobacco pouch! I had to have a bowl as soon as it was opened. There is a very nice and not too overpowering cherry flavour for the first few puffs which fades a little as you have a few more puffs. This cherry flavour comes through again partway through the bowl as a nice suprise. Overall a very pleasurable smoke with very little if any bite. I will definatly be ordering this again!

Pipe Used: falcon straight