PipesAndCigars

This dark, decadent blend combines fire-cured Cavendish, bright Virginias and Burleys with the delicious aromas of natural Royal Ann cherry and dark chocolate. A bit sweet, extremely rich, and unquestionably smooth.

BrandCult
Taste
FenneckFox Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
FenneckFox (3)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

This is a wonderful cherry aromatic. Not your typical blend. This is in my opinion a perfectly balanced blend of flavors. The cherry flavor is great. Not artificial tasting. The vanilla is very creamy and mixes perfect. This is a harmonious smoke. I love this blend more and more every time I smoke it. Quickly becoming one of my favorite aro. If you had given up on cherry in the past, I'd give this a go and it might very well change your mind.

After smoking this blend for a while, and giving it a little natural drying time, I can say that this has become my favorite smoke. To me, this is the best flavor ever.

Pipe Used: big ben, mr brog

Age When Smoked: fresh tin

Purchased From: PipesandCigars

Similar Blends: Can't think of a comparable blend..

lostdog13 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
lostdog13 (2)
Very Mild Strong Full Very Pleasant

I have tried aromatics in the past, and decided that other than an occasional smoke when the mood hits me; I would avoid them. Cult came as part of a sampler pack, and I knew nothing about the blend. I chose it out of curiosity from the name, and later learned it was a cherry blend. I decided to crack it open, and was quickly blasted with the smell of cherry cordials. The tobacco packed easy, lit easy, and burned all the way down to fine ash. There is a little goop left over, but it is very little compared to most aromatics. The room note is absolutely amazing, and unlike most aromatics I've smoked; you taste cherry and chocolate. I suggest this blend to anyone wanting to try an aromatic, and highly suggest this blend to aromatic smokers.

Pipe Used: Dr. Grabow Savoy

Purchased From: Pipesandcigars.com

oldorder Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
oldorder (15)
Very Mild Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

I used to smoke Cherry tobaccos years ago. So I thought I'd give Cult a try. There's not too much goo and it burned well. It is very Cherry and I guess that's good for those that are looking for that. The flavor is so strong I have begun blending it in other offerings to make a more acceptable room note for my wife. Probably won't be smoking it much on it's own, though it's not bad at all. Just not my cup of tea.

Pipe Used: Cobs and occasionally briar

Age When Smoked: Fresh from the tin

Similar Blends: Similar to many of the Cherry blends. But not as hard on your tongue. For those looking for Cherry it's what I would recommend..

dixcreek Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
dixcreek (7)
Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

When the tin is first opened you get the feeling that this is going to be a sugary chocolate cherry mess. Smells like a box of cherry cordials. Lights easy and smokes easy, did not gum up my pipe as I thought it might. If you are looking for a good cherry blend this may well be your tobacco. I will most likely smoke it as a dessert.

Pipe Used: Cob, Grabow bulldog