This flavor has delighted American palates as far back as the Revolution. The basic combination of orchard fruit (chiefly peach), nut and honey can be found in the desserts known to have delighted Presidents Jefferson and Madison. A delicate balance has been achieved here. There is the real tobacco taste of the fine Virginias and Burleys and Black Cavendish, but then there is the hint of sweetness and the faint aroma of some fine confection.

Blended ByMcClelland
Manufactured ByMcClelland
FlavoringHoney, Nuts / Beans, Peach
Strength
Taste
2.7
Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

There's not much tobacco taste from the black cavendish. Same goes for the burley and Virginia, though I get a slight nuttiness and grass from them respectively. The peach flavor tastes artificial and a little syrupy, and dominates. Has little nicotine. Burns at a moderate pace and fairly cool with no bite, and not much moisture in the bowl. Needs an average number of relights. Not quite an all day smoke. Not really a one star blend, but I can't recommend it because there are better peach flavored blends on the market, and they have fewer drawbacks than this one.

Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

I found this to be a very nice burley with a smidgeon of peaches. It smokes quite cool and provides a simple yet tasty experience. This is a great smoke during the hotter summer months and the peach topping actually tastes like peaches, with no chemical aftertaste. Next time you are looking for something light and easy- give it a try.

Glorfindel Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Glorfindel (80)
Mild Strong Mild Very Pleasant

Georgian Creme is sold as an aromatic with a peach note,,, and it is. I happen to love this taste and smell and its one of the rare blends in my experience that smokes the way it smells in the pouch.

Light tobacco taste is there, classic Cavendish, but this blend's focus is the aromatic topping, and for me it is well done. If you liked Pal-O-Mine, you'll want to give this a shot.

Seems to always smoke cool, and burn well, but pack it loosely and tamp as desired as you smoke.

A light peaches and creme aromatic, and if I want it a little stronger, I mix in some McC Fragrant Mature Cake 2000, a wonderful mix at about 50/50.

Wow!! An instant favorite. I simply love this blend. I'm a big McClelland fan and have been for years.

Seriously considering ordering a pound of this soon and cellaring in glass jars.

Pipe Used: Meerschaum

Age When Smoked: When shipped, immediate

Purchased From: PipesAndCigars.com

Similar Blends: Pal-O-Mine.

Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

McClelland - No. M-55 Georgia Cream.

The Burley's nowhere near as coarse as the black Cavendish, that's really chunky, but the brown pieces are like your usual ribbons. The pouch has a strong aromatic smell, when I opened it I couldn't recollect what type of blend it was, but the smell soon clarified that issue! It's a touch too moist, not nastily so, but it's in need of a short airing.

I'm not normally a fan of peachy blends, but I quite like the taste of this. I get an easy to identify peachy taste, and also some sticky honey. The black Cavendish is the stronger of the tobaccos, giving the mix a creaminess. As well as these, I notice a slight coconut flavour, and I enjoy this. A bowl of #55 burns cool and steady, leaving a grey ash. If I'm not careful it can give me a bit of a bite, so I go steady.

The room-note's nice and the nicotine's very mild.

If it weren't for the bite I'd highly recommend this, but that reduces the score slightly.

Recommended.

Pipe Used: Cob

Purchased From: 4noggins

Stinkypipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stinkypipe (156)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

Have to disagree with Mr. Inks here (taste buds may have been on break) Opening note is delightful peach aroma mixed with wonderful tobacco scent. Lights very easy and was just very slightly moist was dried about five hours. First blush was wonderful peach flavor mixed with grassy flavor and a bit of smoky flavor. Just a really good taste after a few puffs. As the blend continues the peach flavor does not burn off like so many aromatics. This is a sipping blend and if your a puffer you will get a hot bowl and a bitten tongue. What really makes this blend delightful is you still get some great tobacco flavors. The peach never left throughout the bowl albeit less dominant as you finish the bowl. Room note is very pleasing with a smoky peachy aroma. All in all one of most impressive aromatics I have had the pleasure to enjoy. Like moonlight in the pines this blend is just fine!!! Sorry....

Pipe Used: Boswell Rhodesian

Age When Smoked: Five hours drying time

The good Rev. Rizzo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The good Rev. Rizzo (36)
Very Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

By far not the worst. By far not the best. It's good, eh good. I smoke this on occasion in a Kaywoodie super grain. It's pleasant and a good way to break free from the norm. Very nice on a warm evening, but not filling enough for a cold Western Pennsylvania night. The room note will please anyone with a nose though. Taste is just missing a little something something!

Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Very Pleasant

I was gifted a sample of this some time ago and forgot I had it until I happened upon it last week. I thought to myself then that it wasn't so surprising that I stuffed it at the back of my cellar. I recalled it tasting somewhat of peaches and that it wasn't too good. A couple of bowls later confirmed my suspicions.

Good news first. This isn't your average sloppy wet aromatic that you burn your tongue on searching for flavor. It's fairly dry and the flavor stays almost throughout the bowl. And the room aroma is very nice indeed.

Unfortunately, the taste that stays with you? It's not so good. There's a peach essence in there but it's very artificial and "dirty" tasting for lack of a better word. I think the word "waxy" that a previous reviewer used works well here. Recommended for those who simply like a nice room note.

TXBulldog Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TXBulldog (74)

The peach note is present throughout the smoke. However, what I get doesn't really resemble peach or at least a pleasant peach flavor. It simply may not match up to my palate -. I don't find it enjoyable. Smokes smooth, burns nicely to the end. It is consistent. No real tobacco nuances just the constant undesirable flavor note.

Pipe Used: Stanwell Squat Tomato

Age When Smoked: 0-3 months

Purchased From: P&C

footlooset Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
footlooset (23)
Very Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This is a tobacco that I have been smoking for 45 years. peach is a nice smell and taste in an aromatic tobacco. This one is mild, pleasent, and does not bite. A good value.

Pipe Used: Savinelli

Age When Smoked: 1 week

The Conde Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Conde (17)

A mild aromatic, but not for everyone. It contains almost no tobacco flavor and the cream taste comes across as artificial or chemical. Room note very pleasant, but taste is too mild for me.