This flavor has delighted American palates as far back as the Revolution. The basic combination of orchard fruit (chiefly peach), nut and honey can be found in the desserts known to have delighted Presidents Jefferson and Madison. A delicate balance has been achieved here. There is the real tobacco taste of the fine Virginias and Burleys and Black Cavendish, but then there is the hint of sweetness and the faint aroma of some fine confection.

Blended ByMcClelland
Taste

2.5
The Conde Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Conde (17)

A mild aromatic, but not for everyone. It contains almost no tobacco flavor and the cream taste comes across as artificial or chemical. Room note very pleasant, but taste is too mild for me.

The good Rev. Rizzo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The good Rev. Rizzo (26)
Very Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

By far not the worst. By far not the best. It's good, eh good. I smoke this on occasion in a Kaywoodie super grain. It's pleasant and a good way to break free from the norm. Very nice on a warm evening, but not filling enough for a cold Western Pennsylvania night. The room note will please anyone with a nose though. Taste is just missing a little something something!

Alvis Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Alvis (8)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This IS my favourite! It is a full flavour, with a very nice fuit flavour. Never had tongue bite with this one, but if you do not take it easy, your pipe wil get a little wet. I love this one any time of the day. I always have it on hand!

REL Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
REL (3)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

The Peach flavor in this smoke is strongly present throughout the smoke. However, the full gamut of flavor reminded me more of old oranges than peach. The flavor remained steady throughout the smoke with very little bite. Burned steady with moderate smoke. This one may be enjoyed by beginners as it is very fruity. Just to fruity for my tastes.

Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Very Pleasant

I was gifted a sample of this some time ago and forgot I had it until I happened upon it last week. I thought to myself then that it wasn't so surprising that I stuffed it at the back of my cellar. I recalled it tasting somewhat of peaches and that it wasn't too good. A couple of bowls later confirmed my suspicions.

Good news first. This isn't your average sloppy wet aromatic that you burn your tongue on searching for flavor. It's fairly dry and the flavor stays almost throughout the bowl. And the room aroma is very nice indeed.

Unfortunately, the taste that stays with you? It's not so good. There's a peach essence in there but it's very artificial and "dirty" tasting for lack of a better word. I think the word "waxy" that a previous reviewer used works well here. Recommended for those who simply like a nice room note.

CJBas Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CJBas (26)

This tobacco is mild...real mild. Not flat but very mild. Its taste is quite pleasant as is its aroma. It's best not to pack it too tightly, as another reviewer pointed out, because it can be made to bite. But it's a very gentle smoke and won't bite unless provoked.

But there is nothing about this tobaccom that really steps forward and demands to be noticed. It's certainly not offensive but it is very easily ignored and then forgottem. I still have some around, and probably will have it around for aome time to come. I won't throw it out because there's really nothing at all unpleasant about it. But when I want tobacco - that is, Want tobacco (whatever the type) - there's always something else I want more than I want this.

Dunkel Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Dunkel (11)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

This is a nice smoke. Not cloyingly sweet or overly flavored. Smoked a little warm but nice. No real bite unless you hoovered it. The room note was quite nice. Every now and then a little peach flavor would come out to play, and other times it had a creamy tobacco taste. While not my favorite, it's better than I expected it to be. Worth a try for sure.

Big bad Jon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Big bad Jon (232)
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

If you like the Yankee candle equivalent you might like to smoke this too. It is very peachy in smell and very waxy in taste, it would be nice to smoke if the casing did not leave my teeth feeling like I ate a candle.

Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

I found this to be a very nice burley with a smidgeon of peaches. It smokes quite cool and provides a simple yet tasty experience. This is a great smoke during the hotter summer months and the peach topping actually tastes like peaches, with no chemical aftertaste. Next time you are looking for something light and easy- give it a try.

chaplikc Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
chaplikc (135)
Very Mild Medium Very Mild Pleasant

This is one of the tobacco blends that I smoked when I first started smoking pipes. It smokes very cool, has little or no bite and smells like peach air freshner. This is a very lite aromatic. I would not smoke this now because of my change of tastes but would possibly recommend this to a very beginning pipe smoker for its cool smoking properties and lack of bite. This has a very lite flavor(not in the topping or casing sense) and almost no natural tobacco flavor. Having said this, there are many other lite aromatics out there that would also be a good choice for a beginner if they are wanting to try aromatic blends. I would give this the lowest rating but thought that its redeeming qualities may prove advantageous to the beginer.

fubar Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
fubar (2)

This is a tempermental tobacco. I find that if you pack it too tightly it will bite you. The draw should be very easy after packing, and even when done correctly it burns very warm.

That said, this is my favorite tobacco. I can smoke bowl after bowl and never get tired of it. The room aroma gets compliments from everyone whether it's in my tobacco pouch in my pocket or burning in my pipe. I especially like how it doesn't make the mouth taste or smell sour after a couple of bowls.

I keep a pound or so on hand at all times and find that it is better to let it dry a little before smoking.

If you like mild aromatics it is highly recommended.

prison chaplain Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
prison chaplain (38)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant

I very much wanted to like this tobacco. Sweet, succulent, juicy peaches, does anything taste or smell better? I like peaches. However, the tobacco itself was so very mild and the casing so discreet that it was difficult to taste or smell either the tobacco or the peach. They were virtually indiscernible. I could detect a delicate peach aroma in the smoke. That was not enough. Too bad. The enjoyment was all in the anticipation. I will not be buying this again. Now, what do I do with the remainder?

tomchaffin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tomchaffin (3)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I like peaches and I like this tobacco. It has a taste of peach and the smell of peach, but, it is not overwhelming. You can puff this pretty hard before it bits your tongue. If you like aromatics I recommend this one.