No tin. Comes in folded plastic bag with adhesive latch. A red and orange label with white font is stuck to the front of the bag.

BrandSmoker Friendly
Blended BySutliff Tobacco Company
ContentsBlack Cavendish
Packaging1.5 oz Pouch, 12 oz bag
kanjobanjo17 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kanjobanjo17 (1)

This was one of the first tobaccos I purchased, because it was cheap and sounded like it'd taste pretty good. Upon opening it, there was a slight stickiness and the tobacco was a little wet. I left it in my pipe while I ran some errands then after it had dried out a little I lit up. The charring burn tasted extremely sweet. After a couple puffs, the sweetness from the rum flavor mixed with a generic tobacco spice, which was quite enjoyable.

The entire first half remains mostly sweet with a little spice. As the tobacco burns, the sweetness dies down and the spice kicks up, then towards the end it's all spice and no sweet. The body of the smoke is quite thin, which can be disappointing for those looking for a more full-bodied smoke, but my tobacco may have also been a little too wet. I will have to smoke this again on a later date and report back. As for the room note, the aroma smells almost the same as the tobacco does in the bag: sweet, almost like condensed milk, with a little hint of a light tobacco smell. The sweetness of the room note is definitely pleasurable. I've even gotten the approval from my roommate who doesn't smoke tobacco.

I would recommend this if you're looking for an after-dinner smoke, or something very sweet with a pleasant smell. If you're looking for a lot of nicotine, you probably won't find it with this one. While there was a slight hit, it's nothing special. In all this tobacco is great if you're looking for a cheap smoke for dessert, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for a good rush and a lot of smoke.

Pipe Used: Ser Jacobo Sandblasted Canadian (S2)

Age When Smoked: Brand New