This delicious blend is a mixture of six tobaccos, three distinctly different Chocolate Toppings, a bit of Coconut, Almond, and a hint of Brandy.

Manufactured BySutliff
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
FrozenChurchwarden Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
FrozenChurchwarden (2)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Initial Impressions: Probably about average as aromatics go. 1Q and Frosty Mint being my other two aro experiences, I can say this is not strong, but a hint of chocolate flavour does come through in the smoke so it doesn't fall flat either. Otherwise it's just a nice light easy burning tobacco.

Update: Having smoked over 40 blends now I gave this a second go. This time it was in a much bigger pipe and my packing technique is better, so that may have helped. While still not the sweetest, it definitely gives some good flavour at the start of each bowl. It's still a middle of the road aromatic but I liked it much more this time.

Update 2014-7-27: After my last few bowls were fairly enjoyable I decided to bump it up a star.

Bassrep Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bassrep (5)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

Upon opening, the chocolate smells good enough to just start chewing on the stuff. I really enjoyed their Molto Dulce and was looking forward to trying some of the other Sutliff blends. I LOVE this tobacco. I brought it along on a fly fishing trip in ID a few weeks back, when I would light up, everyone was coveting my pipe and Chocolate Truffle tobacco. Mild and mellow. No bite. After the pre-light and maybe 1 touchup it burned nicely.

Pipe Used: Brog

Similar Blends: Molto Dulce.