Blended ByRuss Ouellette
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
StageCarp Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
StageCarp (4)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This has become my go to morning coffee smoke. Lately continuing through my morning commute. I find the sweet cinnamon scent carries into the flavor of the smoke very well without being cloying. I've a cob dedicated to this blend, and find the cinnamon infuses the pipe itself, making for a nice symbiotic relationship between this blend and the subtle sweetness of a cob pipe. Makes a nice dessert tobacco as well. Tobacco flavors are there, but in the back round. Perhaps too sweet for an all day puff, but a tasty start to the day and a change of pace from more savory tobaccos. Enjoy!

Pipe Used: MM General Natural .. filters be damned!

Age When Smoked: newly purchased

Purchased From:

Tobacco_Noob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tobacco_Noob (5)

Buttery and nutty, this is an easy-smoking, smooth aromatic with little bite. I don't really get any cinnamon notes (which might be a good thing.) Overall, a decent aromatic but I probably won't be getting any more, because it just lacks some of the flavor I crave from my other go-to aromatics (Dan's Blue Note, Lane 1Q, HG-2000.)

Pipe Used: MM "Washington" Cobb, CAO Meerschaum

Age When Smoked: Unknown

Bbrown626 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bbrown626 (34)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

The first time I smoked this I did not like it, so I put it away for a month. This time I tried it in a new meerschaum, what a difference! The cinnamon was prevalent in the taste, but not over bearing. The tobacco was just a little stronger than most aromatics. Although my wife cannot detect the cinnamon roll room note, she does find it pleasant and I noticed it tend to linger longer that many of the others that I smoke.

Pipe Used: meerschaum