Highly Aromatic. A master blend of all bright tobaccos imported and domestic. Enhanced with a most unusual flavour of Irish Cream. Delightfully aromatic. The cream of the crop.

BrandLane Limited
Blended ByLane Limited
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringIrish Mist
Strength
Very Mild, Mild
Taste
2.3
The good Rev. Rizzo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The good Rev. Rizzo (22)
Mild Medium Full Very Pleasant

An absolutely beautiful golden ribbon. It just looks beautiful out of the bag. The note is amazingly sweet and pleasant.

I packed a full bowl in a Peterson X220

Initial light is great with a nice sweet rush. The bowl takes about a third of the way to really build the creaminess. But once it does, it coats the mouth like a glass of buttermilk. Towards the very end of the bowl I get a faint coffee with cream taste. All in all a very pleasant smoke.

The room note is of no objection by the toughest critics standards.

Pipe Used: Peterson 2014 St. Patrick's X220

Purchased From: King Beaver Cigars

RyeWhiskey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
RyeWhiskey (43)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I purchased a bulk blend at a tiny little pipe store that said Irish Creme. I'm assuming it would be this, but I might be wrong. With that being said, here goes anyways.

Honestly it was a great tobacco. It had a nice Irish Creme scent on the brown ribbons and coarse black cavendish. The creme comes through in the smoke also, which I found very nice. Packs easily and smokes, for me anyways, down to the heel after the 1st light almost every time if I don't pack it too tightly. I finished 4 oz and was saddened when I ran out. I will purchase 8 ounces when I go back to that store since I can't find it anywhere else around me. The wafting smoke is a very pleasant experience and just relaxes. Easy to put in a briar or a cob and since it burns through it makes it easy to tobacco to use while commuting.

I always want to have it on hand. Most people will love the room note. For me this is a much better Irish Creme than a tinned, more expensive counter-part I bought as a replacement so save some money and purchase the bulk if you can.

Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is a sweet, delicious smelling tobacco confection. Pack it loosely and sip, not because it will bite, but because it will turn harsh. Lustra is utterly correct: A classic shopping mall tobacconist's blend.

lensman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
lensman (30)
Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The pouch aroma of this blend is sweet and pleasant, yet a bit synthetic. The Irish Creme note is obvious.

The cut is mostly ribbon with some coarse leaf too. Springy when loading, it settles down with a tamp or three, and proceeds to burn evenly and trouble-free.

The smoke itself was hot for me, despite taking care to slow down. There is a decent, sweet tobacco taste that comes through the topping. I smoked to the bottom of the bowl without the experience turning nasty. No mystic experience, but some pleasant puffs to be sure.

The room note is incredible -- enough so to turn heads and invite inquiries as to what you are smoking. This is the strength of this blend, but it's not enough to keep me coming back to it.

Fans of aromatics or Irish Creme itself may find this pipe-weed to be worthwhile.

lustra Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
lustra (170)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

My wife likes the way this tobacco smells. As an aromatic, it's not too bad. You can sort of taste it and it doesn't bite. In the land of shopping mall tobaccos, this is an endorsement.

Very Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

lustra has done it again and stolen my thunder. His above review is short, sweet (no pun intended), to the point -- and right on! My local tobacco shop has named this blend Irish Blast. Frankly, I don't think the Irish would appreciate this blend all that much.

Finally, my beautiful wife found the aroma of this blend to be heavenly. So, perhaps the best that can be said of Irish Cream is that it's a babe magnet. Hey, you single puffers out there, light up with this stuff the next time you're on the prowl...Grrrrrrr!