Highly Aromatic. Our highest quality, most expensive premium grades of Black Cavendish and rich dark Burley are triple blended and triple flavoured with a cocoa and vanilla essence. This process produces the smoothest, mildest and tastiest smoke one can experience.

BrandLane Limited
Blended ByLane Limited
ContentsBurley, Black Cavendish
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
Medium, Medium to Full
2.5
Frosty Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Frosty (37)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This is your typical black cavendish soaked in a wonderful chocolate sauce. It is for aromatic lovers only, but the room note makes this a real crowd pleaser! I use this in small quantities as a flavoring agent when mixing up my own blend using other non aromatics as a base. If you like aromatic black cavendish, try this. I know those around you will enjoy it.

Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

10/17/2004 In the Aromatic category this one stands out. If you like chocolate with a slight coffee flavor give this a try. Much less wet and P.G.'d than other brands also. Required three pipe cleaners in a non-filtered bent bulldog pipe which isn't bad for a newly purchased aromatic. The flavor is the same all the way through the smoke but does become a bit more enjoyable as the burn progresses. You can even taste a bit of good tobacco flavor also. I prefer this to the highly touted Bobs' Chocolate Flake that everyone seems to like. And yes, don't smoke this in a pipe that wish to keep unflavored! Update 11/06/2006: Moving on to better blends. Still a better than average Aromatic, becomes a bit over the top flavor-wise.

OLDTIMER Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
OLDTIMER (39)
Mild Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant to Tolerable

They are several of the Lane blends, that I really like, but this is not one of them. The flavor is very bland, and the tobacco is very moist. Perhaps I got a bad batch. I will not purchase this stuff again.

Checkmate Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Checkmate (23)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

I've been smoking this tobacco for a good number of years. It isn't my regular everyday smoke as I prefer Virginias, but every couple weeks I like to fill my pipe with Coco Creme and sit back. I have a pipe dedicated to it, as it can haunt a pipe for quite a while if you smoke other tobaccos in it. I think maybe I like it because it reminds me of the days when I smoked mainly aromatics. The tobacco is a full aromatic with some very nice room-note. If I had to compare it to something I would compare it to Capt. Black, but with more tobacco taste. It burns easily and for an aromatic not too wet. Like other aromatics it come quite moist in the bag and refuses to dry out easily. I assume this is because of the humicants used. It can burn hot and will give you a nasty case of tongue bite if you're not careful with it. Still, sometimes there's nothing else that will do it for me. I usually keep 100g on hand.

CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Smells like a fresh-baked pan of fudge brownies, both in the bag, and in the room as you're smoking it. Creamy, rich chocolate taste, kind of a mocha type flavoring.

Definitely one to satisfy your sweet-tooth!

Very enjoyable on occasion. I can't see myself ever smoking more than a bowl once in a while, but when I do, it's delicious! A "fun" tobacco.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Febuary 2004. Coco-Creme. Heres a crowd pleaser,everyone who has been around me while smoking C/Creme loves it.Including me! It leaves a very rich coco-slight-coffe note in the air,that smells thoroughly 'homesy' Now that being said,it also is a very nice and enjoyable smoke as well.I rarely smoke aromatics these days,prefering English,Balkans and Virginia Perique blends. Coco-Creme offered a very pleasantsurprise, smelling delicious even in the bag! Easy to light,didn't bite,and was consistant to the bottom of the bowl. If your a new comer to pipe smoking,or someone looking for a non friutti tutti tobacco,then give this a try!