An all Black Cavendish blend consisting of 100% fire cured tobaccos. Steam sweated for mildness and smoothness, flavoured with cinnamon and nutmeg.

BrandLane Limited
Very Pleasant, Pleasant

Tee-dub Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tee-dub (48)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Meeeh. Others say it smells nice. If you're smoking an aromatic for the smiles you'll get from others in the room, you'll like this just fine.

Tastes like hot air.

Huck Finn Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Huck Finn (6)

This has got to be one of the best kept secrets in pipe tobacco. It can certainly be had as an all day smoke. It is smooth, satisfying and one of the tobaccos I keep going back to. The flavor is great and it burns nicely down to a fine gray ash. It certainly requires no concentration as to whats going on in the pipe, it comes through every time.

carocaniac Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
carocaniac (2)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

First I want to say I have tried the majority of all of Lane Limited blends over the past year. I was extremely impressed with Black Spice. My true test is the "room note" with my wife in the same room or "confined area" with her. Nevertheless, she had nothing but great remarks to say about the nutty aromas filling the living room that night. I think in the mean time I have found a new favorite. I feel like a complete moron though, because I have been looking at this great tobacco for over a year now and never took the time to try it until now. Highly recommended. Enjoy.....

WillardFan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
WillardFan (68)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I'm not sure if what I have is what's on this page. What I have came from a bulk mixture, with this same name. What I have is a rough cut mixture of something almost completely black in color, moderately moist, and noticably sweet smelling even before lighting up. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have tried so many different brands, from the drug store yucky stuff, to quality Dunhill products, but this stuff rocks. My dilemma is that I can't remember where I got this at. I found it two years after purchase in an airtight container in my pantry. I think my missus stuck it in there on purpose.

romaso Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
romaso (36)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

I tried this recently and it was ok. I'm not big on all black Cav mixtures, they seem too mild or 'soft' in taste. It was sweet but you could taste the spice. It would be a good apertif type smoke after a big dinner instead of dessert. For something spicier and less sweet I'd suggest C&D Spice Nut.