An excellent marriage of aromatic vanilla flavors, selected Virginias, Orientals and mellow Burley`s, cake cut for easy packing and cool smoking.

BrandLane Limited
Blended ByLane Limited
ContentsBurley, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Very Mild, Medium
Taste
Mild, Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
tim_up_north Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tim_up_north (7)
Very Mild Very Mild Mild Pleasant

I was expecting a Vanilla, and all I got was a fine aromatic...

In fairness, I like strong aromas and flavours generally. When I smoke an aromatic, I want an aromatic.

This blend is not offensive. One dimensional on all fronts. There is a hint of vanilla for me, and mild tobacco flavour. No one thing jumps. Gentle smoking, but nothing to write home about.

Well known Lane pricing allows for experimenting. I got to try it with no buyers remorse, and I have used this to mellow another vanilla blend and it seems to work well.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. A fine newbie blend, think tobacco traing wheels - in a good way.

romaso Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
romaso (36)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This is a pretty good vanilla. Very similar to the Stokkebye Vanilla Creme PS9, maybe a bit stronger and less sweet. Stronger vanilla, and less tobacco taste, than MacBaren's Vanilla Cream. Flavor like the Skandanavik Vanilla but cut in half. My batch came partly rubbed out, but I like the cake cut as it seems to stay fresher longer. And there are a hint of orientals to help counter-balance the sweetness.