Created by a friend in Edinburgh, this blend fills the mouth with a light taste of peat, charred whiskey cask reminiscent of the Scottish Highlands. Lemon Virginia with compliments of Latakia, Syrian and Turkish tobaccos.

BrandTewksbury & Company
FlavoringWhisky
Strength
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
Mild to Medium Mild Medium Very Pleasant

This long established tobacconist in Denver sure is proud of their house blends and rightfully so. It was not too long ago that our club had a member from Colorado that adored the shop and was kind enough to purchase samples for all of us. Celtic Blend had Syrian Latakia in it and was very smoky. There was also a whiskey essence and something else that reminded me of when I was in the Boy Scouts and camping out. I loved this rather stout but not too strong blend. In fact, I think I'm going to call them and ask if this one is still on their menu before whatever stash of Syrian leaf they have runs out, too!

Bruck Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bruck (24)
Medium Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant

Excellent English flavor, somewhat earthy and sweet. Latakia is there but not overwhelming. Lightly sweet whisky flavoring. Easy on the tongue. Vitamin N level will not send you to the emergency room. The sample I'm smoking is a little moist - this blend would probably be better dried out a bit.

Pipe Used: Briar