|Reviewed By||Date||Rating||Strength||Flavoring||Taste||Room Note|
|Gentleman Zombie (729)||Mild||None Detected||Very Mild||Tolerable|
This is one of five blends in PL's English Sampler #4.
I know nothing about the Dunhill blend that this is a supposed match to. I have enjoyed this Latakia when it was surrounded by other quality tobaccos. In this blend, at 75%, it gets exposed for what it is. Weak in body and a bit bland in flavor. It gets very little help from the other 25% which contributes a very mild spice and an even milder sweetness. Not much help at all. The Latakia is smoky and has a very mild flavor of wood but without any support it's just boring and nearly tasteless. I can't recommend this.
Pipe Used: MM General, MM Country Gentleman
Age When Smoked: fresh bulk
Purchased From: http://cigarsandpipes.com/
Nobody has rated this review yet.