Milan's master blender David Meyer brought together aged Golden and Red Virginias, select Burleys, and other proprietary tobaccos to create this special 100th Anniversary non-aromatic blend. Milestone has a nice room note and is medium in strength, yet smooth on the palate. Tantalize your taste buds with hints of nutmeg, caramel, and an underlying sweet spice on the finish.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Blended ByDavid Meyer
Blend TypeVirginia/Burley
FlavoringCaramel, Spices, Sweet / Sugar
Strength
Taste
NMPieman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
NMPieman (1)

I ordered 8 ounces of this when Milan had it on sale a month or so ago. I was pleasantly surprised by the aroma when I opened the bag. I detected a rich tobacco scent with a significant fruit (apricot to my nose) backgound. Since this was categorized as a non-aromatic by Milan I was not expecting that much aroma. Since one of my other favorites is Milan's Sunset Rum, I was not put off.

The moisture level was moderate and I loaded up a pipe with a medium pack. It lit easily and I was immediately treated to a pleasant tobacco flavor with the previously mentioned apricot taste coming through without being overpowering. The room scent was identical to the taste.

I have now gone through the initial quantity and ordered more. I have never experienced any bite from this tobacco and it always burns pretty much completely to a nice, dry ash. It smokes equally well in both briar and cob pipes.

It has become one of my daily tobacco choices when I'm in the mood for a no muss/no fuss smoke.

Pipe Used: Grabow Big Pipe