Black Cavendish, some Vanilla, and a hint of Maple are combined to create a wonderfully aromatic, mild, smoking experience. The aroma is an elegant vanilla with a hint of maple. The room note couldn't be any better.

Brand4noggins
Taste

Underground Cat Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Underground Cat (5)
Mild to Medium Medium Full Very Pleasant

Superb tobacco. This was my first tobacco from 4noggins and certainly not my last. Every time I smoke 'Thomas Blend', I become anxious and anticipate my next smoke. It smells rich, full, and makes me take a moment to appreciate its smell. The smoke itself is smooth, round, and pleasant; no burn and no acidity. Its room note is pleasant and gets complimented. I plan on wearing its scent as a cologne, by keeping some of it on hand in a ziplock bag. This tobacco is excellent and say “quality” for me – relative to my virginia and virgin taste buds. Note: I've tried 11 different tobaccos, 7 of which were Virginia/Cavendish/Burley blends.

Pipe Used: Lorenzetti Constantine 24

tango Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tango (11)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

A fantastic Black Cavendish blend that smells like heaven when it starts to burn. 4Noggins says vanilla and maple but it starts to remind me of pie crust coming out of the oven when it gets going. I like to give it a little drying time (as one would expect with Black Cavendish) so it behaves well in the pipe, but the payoff for that is a long, cool smoke.

TMacpherson Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TMacpherson (3)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I think Rich is probably the best blender for my tastes. Every blend I've gotten from 4noggins has been of the highest quality tobacco and the work of a true artist. This one keeps up the tradition. I can smoke this blend year round. Each component plays its part but blend together to produce a smooth smoke with little or no dottle. A truly wonderful blend that I highly recommend.

Pipe Used: Charatan Salisbury

oldorder Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
oldorder (22)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I'm a rope, flake, and cake guy with some occasional Five Brothers. But this is my go to aro. Haven't tasted better and superb room note...wife is always asking me to smoke it...

Pipe Used: Various cobs and briars

Age When Smoked: From the pouch ?

Purchased From: 4noggins

Similar Blends: Best brown sugar, maple yet....