Black Cavendish, some Vanilla, and a hint of Maple are combined to create a wonderfully aromatic, mild, smoking experience. The aroma is an elegant vanilla with a hint of maple. The room note couldn't be any better.

Brand4noggins
Blended ByRich Gottlieb
Manufactured By4noggins
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringMaple, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Full

Underground Cat Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Underground Cat (5)
Mild to Medium Medium Full Very Pleasant

Superb tobacco. This was my first tobacco from 4noggins and certainly not my last. Every time I smoke 'Thomas Blend', I become anxious and anticipate my next smoke. It smells rich, full, and makes me take a moment to appreciate its smell. The smoke itself is smooth, round, and pleasant; no burn and no acidity. Its room note is pleasant and gets complimented. I plan on wearing its scent as a cologne, by keeping some of it on hand in a ziplock bag. This tobacco is excellent and say “quality” for me – relative to my virginia and virgin taste buds. Note: I've tried 11 different tobaccos, 7 of which were Virginia/Cavendish/Burley blends.

Pipe Used: Lorenzetti Constantine 24

Purchased From: 4noggins

tango Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tango (11)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

A fantastic Black Cavendish blend that smells like heaven when it starts to burn. 4Noggins says vanilla and maple but it starts to remind me of pie crust coming out of the oven when it gets going. I like to give it a little drying time (as one would expect with Black Cavendish) so it behaves well in the pipe, but the payoff for that is a long, cool smoke.