BrandLeavitt & Peirce
Manufactured ByLeavitt & Peirce
ContentsUnknown
CountryUnknown
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Very Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant

Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (64)
Mild Mild to Medium Very Full Very Pleasant

After reading the above review I ordered a sampler and as the other reviewer mentioned, I also found this their best blend. Very very tasty, just like a pound cake in both the aroma and flavor. Very finely cut light brown ribbon burley I believe with maybe some golden Cavendish? I also ordered ten ounces of this blend as that fits perfectly into a large ball jar. The price was very expensive, the ten ounces plus shipping to Las Vegas was $57. Worth it? Well the tobacco is extremely high quality. It dries out which means the PG is used sparingly. The blend tastes aged and the taste and aroma are of confectionary food additives, not artificial tasting by any means. I am going to mix this half and half with a berry blend. I have a feeling I can create the most amazing Berry Pie Blend!! -Merry Christmas all

Purchased From: Leavitt & Peirce

Similar Blends: Boswell Pipes & Tobacco - Christmas Cookie, pipesandcigars.com - Scotty's Butternut Burley, John Middleton, Inc - Sugar Barrel.

QuestaReviews Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
QuestaReviews (2)

I spent a week in Cambridge and checked out a lot of the blends from this nice, classic, store. Pound cake was my favorite. I like it better than the Cake Box and the Judge's Mixture.

Not the deepest tobacco, I'll admit. But the flavor of pound cake is captured so well, in the taste and in the smell, that I was craving it after the first bowl. I bought a 10oz bag.

Not too sweet, slightly savory. If you like eating pound cake, you'll like smoking this.

Purchased From: Leavitt & Peirce