Stoved Virginias and Burley provide a nut-like and slightly sweet aroma. A touch of Cyprian Latakia, St. James Parish Perique and Turkish tobacco is then added to set it apart from all other blends.

Brand4noggins
Blended ByRich Gottlieb
ContentsBurley, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Perique, Virginia
PackagingPouch
Strength
Taste
3.7
Mild to Medium Mild Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

A well balanced, delicious blend with a light nuttiness and mild sweetness from the topping and the burley. The perique is more raisiny sweet than spicy. The latakia is slight, but pushes the flavor up to the mild to medium strength rating with just a whisper of smokiness. The Turkish is also a light component to add a little body to the lightly sweet stoved Virginias. It's slow burning, and may require just a little drying time. I found the burley to be less noticeable when moist. This is best smoked in a wide bowl for full enjoyment. You can enjoy it any time as it's easily an all day smoke, but brew some coffee and you'll really have a treat.

balkan_boy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
balkan_boy (34)
Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I've had a package from 4noggins, and this stuff was in it as a sampler. I'm smoking it right now in a cob, and it's not bad. Still early to tell anything, So far so good. This stuff has Latakia in it, Perique is present for sure, reminds me of some vapers, not a classic english for sure. I'm half way through the bowl and it's getting better and better. Nice surprise from 4noggins.

Landsurfer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Landsurfer (4)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Medium Pleasant

The 4n team surprised me with a sample of this in my last order, and I've been enjoying it very much. No bite and it burns dry from the top of the bowl to the bottom. It's a fantastic blend featuring several tasty layers that all cooperate and compliment each other to create a wonderfully relaxing and flavourful smoky, sweet, savoury, experience that leaves me wanting more. I will be adding this to my regular rotation.