Stoved Virginias and Burley provide a nut-like and slightly sweet aroma. A touch of Cyprian Latakia, St. James Parish Perique and Turkish tobacco is then added to set it apart from all other blends.

Brand4noggins
Strength
Taste
3.8
Mild to Medium Mild Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

The burley is lightly nutty with a little molasses and earth, and is the star component. The perique is more raisiny sweet than spicy as it underscores the experience. The mildly smokey, woody sweet Cyprian latakia is slight, but pushes the flavor up to the mild to medium strength rating. The Turkish is also a light component to add a little wood and butteriness to the lightly fermented dark fruit sweet stoved Virginias. The Turkish is a supporting player. It's slow burning, and may require just a little drying time. I found the burley to be less noticeable when moist. This is best smoked in a wide bowl for full enjoyment. Has a slightly more than mild nic-hit. Burns a little slow, cool, clean and smooth with a very consistent flavor from start to finish. Requires a few relights and leaves just a little moisture in the bowl. The sweet after taste sticks around a little.

balkan_boy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
balkan_boy (49)
Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I've had a package from 4noggins, and this stuff was in it as a sampler. I'm smoking it right now in a cob, and it's not bad. Still early to tell anything, So far so good. This stuff has Latakia in it, Perique is present for sure, reminds me of some vapers, not a classic english for sure. I'm half way through the bowl and it's getting better and better. Nice surprise from 4noggins.

Landsurfer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Landsurfer (4)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Medium Pleasant

The 4n team surprised me with a sample of this in my last order, and I've been enjoying it very much. No bite and it burns dry from the top of the bowl to the bottom. It's a fantastic blend featuring several tasty layers that all cooperate and compliment each other to create a wonderfully relaxing and flavourful smoky, sweet, savoury, experience that leaves me wanting more. I will be adding this to my regular rotation.

Raines Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Raines (45)
Strong None Detected Full Strong

This tobacco is rather strong. If I smoke it outside there's no problem. But if you don't it's pretty overwhelming. At least it was for me. I'm not saying it's not a good tobacco, just that it can be... surprising if you don't take care of some precautions. It's a good tobacco if you like strong taste.