Burleys, Virginias, black Cavendish and a touch of Latakia come together in perfect harmony to create this very unique mild- to medium-bodied blend. Subtleties of wild berries, rum, and hickory with a sweet spice on the finish remind us of days gone by when our forefathers cultivated and cured fine pipe tobaccos. The smoking qualities of Colonial Pastime are similar to that of an English pipe tobacco, but with the room note of an aromatic.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
Vikingfan60 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Vikingfan60 (5)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

One of the better English/Aro blends I have come across. When you first light up you get a nice berry flavor. This stays a while but is not overpowering in any way. Tha Latikia comes through to give it that little spice. This is also a mild blend that you can smoke all day. I think any aro and or English fan would enjoy this.

Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (188)

Ooooh this Aromatic /English Hybrid is really interesting. CP is perfect for the smoker that enjoys the Latakia smokiness but needs an Aromatics room note either for smoking in the house or say at a BBQ with friends, family members that would not enjoy the aroma of an English blend. I did taste the hint of Berry and loved the interplay between the Latakia and aromatic flavors. Three stars as I would most defiantly recommend this blend but for me I only smoke English blends at night or before bed so I prefer to keep my Aromatics and Natural blends separate.