Named by Milan's 'Name That Blend' Contest winner Jon V., Butter Berry is a blend of Virginias and Burleys with a generous helping of two special varieties of black Cavendish. Offering subtleties of buttery vanilla with a pleasant berry flavor on the finish, the blend is mild and smooth with no bite. A wonderful all day smoke with a delicious room note!

BrandMilan Tobacconists
FlavoringFruit / Citrus, Vanilla
Strength
Taste

TEarp Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TEarp (2)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I like aromatics that have taste and a great smell. Butter Berry is a very good blend of tobaccos. The flavoring is present throughout the bowl, not overpowering but subtle blending in with the natural flavors of the tobacco. The smell taste combo is spot on for a really enjoyable smoke. This blend will not give you a bad aftertaste but a subtle taste of berry fruit. The tobacco smell coming from the bowl is intoxicating. So if you enjoy aromatics that actually have taste, give butter berry a try.

Pipe Used: Savinelli Logo

Purchased From: Milan tobacconist

DLM Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DLM (2)
Very Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant

When you first get it and open the bag, this blend smells exactly like Little Debbie's strawberry shortcake snack cakes. I mean literally identical. There's a slight bit of that flavor in the taste of it as well as you're smoking, but really just a hint of it. The smell of the smoke is far more subtle than the bag smell as well, and the room note it leaves after is sweet and very pleasant.

This blend produces lots of creamy, white smoke, lights easily and burns evenly right to the bottom of the bowl. For me it's a very pleasant late evening or after dinner smoke. Some people say that various tobaccos would go good with a strong cup of coffee, but I could actually see this one pairing very well with a milkshake. There's just something about it. It's a very nice blend and highly recommended.

Bbrown626 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bbrown626 (79)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Like every berry blend I have smoked, the pouch note is wonderful. Kudo's to the person that named it, as the name says it all. I can't say I have experienced anything like it but I actually smell the butter. Once lit, I found a wonderful smoking experience, quality tobacco that lit and burned well. A perfect balance of Virginia, burley and black cav. Not too much Virginia, just enough to add a little complexity. The berries were present but not overwhelming. A wreck on the highway allowed me the time to finish my bowl on the way into work. I can't speak to the room note as I was alone when I smoked it. Great first thing in the morning. Easily an all day smoke

Pipe Used: Harrington Park Billard