An intriguing Mild to Medium English - Soft, Smooth and Rich. It is a thoughtful balance of a selection of fine Virginia leaf with just the right proportions of Latakia and Turkish and a hint of Perique to create a creamy, fully-flavorful smoking experience. Great with breakfast coffee and will be enjoyed all day long.

BrandChief Catoonah Tobacconist
Blended ByDick Silverman
ContentsOriental/Turkish, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia, Perique, Latakia
Strength
Taste
babysinister Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
babysinister (46)

I love this new blend; it is citrusy-delicious and an incredibly skilful blending of its many component tobacco types.

Kent Heritage is a sedate and a very subtle English/Oriental, with the trademark Catoonah smokiness and nuanced but scrumptious flavor. Just like other CC tobaccos that I've tried, filling the pipe is easy and the bowl burns apace, with few relights. I was "surprised by joy" on first smoking this new blend, as I like English/Oriental blends but relegate my attentions to a select few of this number. CC's KH has just joined that number.

The nicotine content is moderate and allows for the intrinsic quality and masterly blending of the tobacco to shine through, a Cheif Catoonah trademark. Since I like my nic moderate at my age, that is another reason for me to like it - not that I needed another one. I highly recommend it to those who like that along with great flavor and carefully balanced, citrusy, nuanced complexity in a pipe tobacco.