A well balanced high-contrast mixture from sunshine yellow, reddish and brownish Virginia, combines with black Cavendish and Vintage Burley from the USA.
The different cuttings guarantee an impeccable glowing of this Blends. The intensive and stirring scent of miscellaneous fruit essences and a breath Benedictine - liqueur merges to a smoke enjoyment for the most discriminating customer.

Notes: miscellaneous fruit essences and a breath Benedictine - liqueur

BrandKohlhase, Kopp und Co. KG
Blended ByKK
ContentsBurley, Virginia, Black Cavendish
Strength
Taste
Full

TheJayBee Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TheJayBee (55)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Full Very Pleasant

I received this tin by mistake as I was supposed to get the Peterson 2013 edition. How glad I was to get this tin!

Upon opening the tin, there is a full bouquet of different fruity fragrances that feels absolutely amazing. Also, I felt a sort of a creamy/vanilla smell.

The cut is ribbon, coarse and broken flakes.

I especially enjoy this type of coarse cutting as the tobacco will burn slower and cooler, but you may have to relight once or twice, which is fine by me.

As I am not a big fan of aromatics, I thought I would like it, and that's pretty much it. The smoke is just excellent; the different Virginias are delicious, the black cavendish is felt only very slightly as a taste weakener for the Virginias I guess. This way the fruity/creamy taste is more imposing. I suppose the burley is there for a bit of a kick and some dryness.

My first highly recommended aromatic tobacco and goes to my favourites!