This smooth and pleasant smoke will never bite and is always appealing to even the most discriminating and sophisticated of palates. Enjoy your our vintage series of tobaccos aged to perfection and blended with tradition.

Notes: Dream Castle pipe tobaccos are manufactured by Sutliff Tobacco Company.

BrandDream Castle Tobacco Company
Blended BySutliff Tobacco Company
ContentsCavendish
CountryUnknown
Strength
Extremely Mild, Very Mild, Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Mild, Medium
Unnoticeable, Very Pleasant, Pleasant
1.7
Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I didn't like it. Not that much cherry taste, and I got a very slight hint of vanilla. Like the others in the series, it's too wet, and needs to be dried. Try another cherry blend; this is nothing special.

John Monroe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
John Monroe (2)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

Typical Cherry Blend, but if you like cherry then you'll like this as well. Similar to Blenders gold Cherry and Admirals choice tobacco as well. Note: This was sold at Rite-Aid is is now being sold at Iwan Ries in Chicago. Reis sell a lot of great tobacco's and I reccomend them as well as superior Customer service, you can also find there website here. http://www.iwanries.com

Big Easy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Big Easy (2)
Extremely Mild None Detected Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

Wet, sticky, unburnable.... It smells ok in the bag. After I finally got it to light, I had to puff and puff just to keep it lit. There was no smell of cherry in the smoke, no taste, just headache. Now I'm not to fond of cherry anything, but was willing to give this a try as I'm trying to discover what flavors I enjoy in my pipe. I'm willing to give another brand of cherry blend a shot. However, this stuff I'm trying to decide whether to dry and blend or toss in the fireplace.