This mild, smooth blend of Burley, Virginia and Cavendish tobaccos is flavored with dark rum, pecan and cocoa. It brings a warm glow to the coldest winter day. The aroma of a favorite holiday confection wafts from the bowl bringing pipe smoking contentment. Happy Holidays

ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Pecan, Rum
Packaging50 gm Tin
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full

3.8
ruffinogold Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ruffinogold (89)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I cant believe there's only 4 reviews for this blend . Anyway , this is one of the better Aromatic blend out there ! Like any aromatic blend , if the flavor isn't something you like , it's all over . The flavor of this blend is super fantastic ! It smokes cool , dry and is easy going ! It's very flavored but not in a overdone way . If your wanting to taste real tobacco flavors .. go smoke a non aromatic , though this blend does retain some tobacco but not much . In a nut shell . If I had an Aromatic hater ask me for one blend he could try that would be a damn near sure bet that he might enjoy an Aromatic .. this would be it .

My highest rating .. Giada De Laurentis in Fishnets !!

Pipe Used: A whole bunch of pipes used

Age When Smoked: Fresh popped tin

Purchased From: http://www.smokingpipes.com

plumcake Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
plumcake (2)
Very Mild Strong Mild Very Pleasant

The only tobacco my wife will let me smoke while in the house. Enough said...

CTS Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CTS (127)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

Initial flavors of rum, Burley, and pecans come through. Hint of chocolate noted while sipping. Retrohale delivers a nice spicy note. Settling into the bowl, the flavor is rum and fruit bread. Quite tasty! 3+.

Pipe Used: Peterson, Nording Freehand

Age When Smoked: JUL 2012 stamped on bottom of tin

Purchased From: Corona Smoke Shop, Jackson, MI

Hunter Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Hunter (38)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Sadly, just finished the last tin of this I had squirreled away.What an amazing, silky, flavorful blend! Lovely aroma with many compliments from the room. Nutty, cocoa aroma at the tin, with the rum topping also making its presence known. Smoking was cool and rich. Sorry to have run out! Looking forward to this year's Holiday Spirit!

kaywoodiecanuck Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kaywoodiecanuck (14)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I was the kid that could not wait to get in to the presents and well time has not helped that a whole lot and with this tobacco I was glad I did not have to wait for Christmas since it says holiday I figured Thanksgiving was a good time, weekends oh heck evening coffee was like mini holiday, right? Well my delayed gratification plans for this failed after just one bowl.

Room note is perfect, nothing but compliments on it and I really enjoy being present when its smoked. Tin note on cracking the lid was R U M ! but a second whiff brought in the cocoa and pecan...just like the tin description states.

I let this one sit out some as it felt a tad moist for my tastes. But I have not given later smokes of this nearly as much time from the tin and its perfect. No bite.

Excluding the charring light it only took one to finish a large bowl of this and I did not want to put it down. Smooth smoking, plenty of volume in from each puff and from the bowl.

Highly recommended and another I will get more of before it disappears!