This blend offers a balanced mix of chocolate, vanilla, and cherry just like the ice cream! Enjoy a rich flavor and smooth, mild smoking experience while others enjoy a great room aroma.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
CutCube
Packagingbulk bags
Strength
Taste
Falcon Fan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Falcon Fan (20)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

i have recently transitioned off cigarettes completely and to help, have bought some Bantam size (very small) bowls for my Falcon system pipes with the intention of being able to sneak out of the office for a "quick one" much the same as I used to do for a cigarette break. I have rapidly found that this does not work; pipes can not be rushed. None the less, i am persevering with the bantams for my lunchtime 10 minute stroll through downtown Toronto to the sandwich shop. This requires a tobacco that trails a "pleasant" aroma, lights easily in variable outdoor conditions including rain and then stays alight, gives a reasonable nicotine hit but not excessive and is all around a sure thing enjoyable smoke because I only get the one shot and then have to wait until after 7 pm for my next realistic chance at a nicotine "fix". Neapolitan has become one of a few Milan blends that sit alongside my regular Vesz blends for this ultra super critical "must not fail" smoking assignment. It is delicious, simple as that; it works in the street and has not let me down yet.

Pipe Used: Falcon Bantam Bulldog Smooth