We experimented for a long time to find the right chocolate flavoring to add to this mixture. An aroma and flavor so rich, you'll think you are having desert.

BrandFader's
ContentsCavendish, Black Cavendish
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate
Strength
Very Mild, Mild
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
2.5
jpbass Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jpbass (22)
Very Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Very Pleasant

Years ago, when I was more of an aromatic smoker I tried this and loved it. Reently I picked up some and it was not at all like I remembered it. Very little flavor if any. My wife said it smelled really good, but there was no taste. I don't know if this jar sat around too long, or if I just don't appreciate this type of blend anymore.

DUPE.629 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Fader's Swiss Chocolate.March 2005.

My 250 gram bag of Swiss Chocolate,arrived in Australia by post from the USA,in a plastic bag. It was not the tobacco I originally ordered,but.not to worry. I found it to be very moist in the bag,so before lighting I allowed enough tobacco for three pipe full's to air out for 20 min's.For future smoking,and best lighting result's,I let it sit spread out on paper for a minium of one hour. After lighting this tobacco,I was immediately rewarded with a superb flavour that was in no way bitter,or overly sweet. But,I did think what's going on,this is not what I ordered,but I don't care! 'It's great' After,three back to back pipeful's,I'm in love with it.This is a blend that won't bite,no matter how hard I puff. The taste remind's me of Old Jaimaca chocolate,along with that natural fruit taste of sultana's and grape's. For an aromatic this stuff is very good. Great for an all day smoke,or a complete change of pace. The taste stay's right through to bowl's end,with a nice taste all the way. Very little goop left at the bottom of the bowl,so long,as you air it out first.

I can see myself smoking this at least once,to twice a day.

Highly enjoyable,and well recommended.